The Famous BBQ Rimu Meat Board
You’ve worked hard on your meat, now present it on the ultimate canvas, made out of Pacific Rimu right here in New Zealand.
These chopping boards come in two sizes. Medium, measuring 500mm long, 300mm wide and Large which is a massive 600mm long and 450mm wide. Both are 30mm thick, with a 9mm juice groove, to prevent that lovely juice from escaping.
They provide a very stable base for cutting.
- Wipe clean after use with a damp cloth
- Sticky residue can be wiped off with mild washing up liquid on a damp cloth
- Regularly oil your board with olive oil or food-safe mineral oil
- Never soak or put in the dishwasher
- Never leave the board in a hot place or in direct sunlight