ProQ Frontier Elite Series (43cm)
The mid-size Frontier is our best-selling charcoal BBQ Smoker.
It is big enough to feed a crowd, but small enough to be portable, easy to store and suitable for smaller garden spaces.
Easily catering for up to 12 hungry people, this nifty piece of kit can hot smoke, roast and grill with ease, perfect for getting those hot smoky BBQ flavours.
If you’re serious about BBQ, the Excel is the smoker for you!
- Highly versatile BBQ Smoker can grill, roast or smoke food to perfection. The modular design makes it incredibly easy to increase the cooking capacity even further by adding a third stacker or using an add-a-grill.
- In-built lid thermometer and multiple vents allowing you to control your temperature with ease
- Perfect size for large families and big bbq parties, also great for light event catering
- Large range of accessories available to make your smoker even more versatile
- Made from highest quality materials, with a 1mm plate steel body coated in durable porcelain it will resist the elements for years to come
The analogue temperature gauge gives you a good idea of the internal temperature of the smoker, it is fully adjustable for ease of calibration.
Keeps the heat in for smoking and roasting, comes with a sturdy handle.
Stainless steel for all-purpose grilling, roasting, and smoking. Rust and stain-resistant.
All-porcelain coated for weather resistance and fitted with brackets for both the water pan and the grills. Each stacker has an access door for viewing your food and for wood chips and water top-ups.
These silicone eyelets allow you to use remote probe thermometers with ease, for checking the internal temperature of food.
For roasting and smoking using indirect heat, the water pan stabilises the smoker temperature making it perfect for low ’n slow authentic BBQ cooking. It can also be used as a wok/paella pan.
These allow all sections to clip together for stability and transport.
Folding side handles allow you to move the entire unit with ease as well as store it easily.
CHARCOAL BASKET - FLIP‘N GRATE COMPATIBLE
The charcoal basket provides excellent ventilation by keeping the ideal space between the sides of the unit and the lit embers & coals.
There are four vents in total - one in the lid and three in the base, allowing you to protect the fire in windy conditions and control the temperature more accurately - all with cool-touch tabs.
Sturdy tripod design that sits close to the ground with three separate vents for accurate temperature control.