MEATER® Wireless BBQ Thermometer
MEATER is the first truly wireless smart meat thermometer. Along with the MEATER app, it will help you cook the juiciest steak, chicken, turkey, fish or other meats perfectly every time for every occasion.
- 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer.
- 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature and ambient temp around the meat concurrently.
- iOS and Android app lets you monitor cooks from afar.
- Perfect for Rotisserie - no more wires to tangle!
- Expected range in Kettle and Steel Smokers = up to 3m
- Expected range in Gas Grills, Ceramic cookers, Ovens and Rotisseries = up to 10m
- Smart Guided Cook system walks you through every step of the cooking process.
- Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Estimates how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud.*
*requires additional smart device
- Stainless steel & Ceramic, water resistant and easy to clean
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection
- Maximum internal temperature: 100°C (meat)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 275°C (cooker)
- Rechargeable: Over 24 hours of continuous cooking
- Dimensions: 130mm length and 6mm diameter
- Store and charge your MEATER probe
- Magnetic backing: Attach to any metallic surface
- Charges MEATER up to 100 times with one AAA battery
- Real wood to match any kitchen or outdoor decor
- LED indicator to show battery state
- Dimensions: 157mm L x 37mm W x 28mm H
- iPhone and iPad apps for iOS 10.3 and later
- Android app for versions 5.0 and later
In the Box
- 1x MEATER probe
- 1x MEATER charger
- 1x AAA battery
Have an extra phone or tablet?
Extend your MEATER’s range over your home WiFi using MEATER Link.
Monitor your cook anywhere you have internet plus more!
- Monitor your cooks on the go
- Connect to Amazon Alexa
- Share your cooks & track in real-time on a Windows or Mac web browser
- Get access to enhanced technical support and service