Green Mountain Grills CHOICE Daniel Boone Pellet Grill - w' WIFI
For 11 years, GMG’s Choice product line has stood the test of time. We’ve constantly refined and improved it so that you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price.
Adjust the smoke and temp from 150F to 500F and keep it there. With a GMG grill, you just “set it and forget it.” You can produce succulent food, in your own backyard, that proves you’re a pro.
Kick your taste buds into a new dimension!
The Daniel Boone Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 675mm × 400mm cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside.
It weighs 69kg.
- Voltage - 240V
- Wattage - 240W start/60W cont.
- Dimensions - 51”H x 56”W x 24”D
- Surface Cooking Area - 675mm x 400mm
- Auger Motor RPM - 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM - 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray - 12 Gauge Steel
- Lid - 13 Gauge Steel
- Body - 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter - 124V; 240W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter - 625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid - 337mm. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets) - 17 LBS