Al's Mother Clucker Fried Chicken Spice Blend
Al’s Fried Chicken (AFC)
- 2 eggs
- 100ml butter milk
- 50 g Mother Clucker Spice (the stuff in your hand)
- 200 g plain flour
- 50 g cornflour
- 1 kg Chicken breast cut into 1cm thick slices
- Mix the eggs and buttermilk together and marinate the chicken in it for 2 hours.
- Combine the coating ingredients. Set aside.
- Place the marinated chicken in the coating. Coat well. Shake off the excess and gently fry in 1 cm of hot oil. Turning until cooked.
4. Shout “Winner winner chicken dinner!” at passersby.